‘Campos’ is a delicious, heavy cropping tomato that’s absolutely bursting with deliciously sweet and juicy flavour, one of the best and most versatile tomatoes you can grow for snacks, salads, soups and sauces.
This cordon tomato has been created using a technique similar to that used with fruit trees for generations - grafting a variety onto a strong, disease resistant rootstock to get the best of both. The result is a bumper crop of tasty, juicy tomatoes!
There are so many benefits to grafted plants, in particular that each plant can produce up to much, much more fruit, with more fruiting trusses per plant. These tomatoes begin to fruit earlier and continue for longer, from July until October with much higher yields than ordinary tomatoes.
Excellent resistance to pests and disease, make grafted tomatoes so easy to grow even if you have no experience, these will thrive to provide you with an abundance of fresh, tasty tomatoes. Ideally suited for growing outside for armfuls of tasty tomatoes all summer long! They can also be grown in pots, perfect for small gardens, patios, or balconies.
Supplied as 3 established plants in 9cm pots, ready for planting and growing to 2m (6½ft).
What Is Supplied
Item 370070 supplied as:
Supplied as 3 established plants in 9cm pots.
Plant Care Information
- Feed with high Potash feed once first flowers appear and water well, especially when the fruits begin to develop.
- Remove side shoots (shoots that grow where side branches join the main stem) for better crops.
- Grow in full sun and water well and consistantly.
- As the plants grow, tie them in to canes for support as they'll get heavy once the fruit begins to form.
- When there are four or five trusses of flowers, pich out the top of the plant to stop it growing taller. This will concentrate its energy into producing fruit.
Fully Grown Plant Dimensions (approx)