Are you ready for some eye-catching displays this summer?
Then look no further than Geranium Parade.This collection is made up of six separately sown colours, including deep rose, salmon, orange, white, pink, and red, giving you the opportunity to create your own uniquely designed and colour coordinated planting scheme.
Geraniums are a real summer staple and are guaranteed to provide you with the best displays.Perfect for planting in pots, containers, and borders, these gorgeous geraniums will flower in abundance from early summer and last all the way through to the first frost in the autumn.
Supplied as a pack of 40 pro plug plants, ready to grow on before planting out.
What Is Supplied
Item 490233 supplied as:
40 x Pro plug plants
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover.
- Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- Plant straight into containers and grow on for a week or two before placing out.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry.
- They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow.
- Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead head when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
- Regular maintenance and watering are essential to grow fabulous containers that last the whole season.
- Check and water containers every day in summer, (unless the compost is wet).
- Aim to keep the compost moist but not soggy and avoid wetting the foliage and flowers.
- From March to June, apply a general-purpose liquid fertiliser once a week.
- Deadhead and trim your plants regularly to maintain shape and encourage new flowers.
- Do not allow plants to set seed.