Sprinkle some much-needed magic into your garden during the autumn and winter months with this Pansy Tango Magic. Producing bright orange blooms, these are a go-to choice for lighting up borders and containers. Wonderfully fragrant, you may want to plant this hardy variety close to doorways, so visitors to your garden walk through a curtain of wonderful fragrance. Supplied as 10 Garden Ready Plants, ready to pot on or plant out.
What Is Supplied
Item 401205 supplied as:
10 x Garden Ready
Deadhead and trim your plants regularly to maintain shape and encourage new flowers, and don't allow the plants to set seed.
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover.
- Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- Plant straight into containers and grow on for a week or two before placing out.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry.
- They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm apart to allow them room to grow.
- Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead head when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
- Regular maintenance and watering are essential to grow fabulous containers that last the whole season.
- Check and water containers every day in summer, (unless the compost is wet).
- Aim to keep the compost moist but not soggy and avoid wetting the foliage and flowers.
- From March to June, apply a general-purpose liquid fertiliser once a week.