Pick your very own delicious fresh oranges and add a Mediterranean feel to your home or garden! Packed full of vitamin C, these fruits are not only delicious, but good for you as well! Use your fruits in everything from freshly squeezed juices, to yummy desserts, and save tons of money on supermarket prices! Not only that, this superb tree will produce highly fragrant, white blossom during late spring and early summer. Wonderfully sweet, seedless oranges will be ready for you to pick from October each year. To ensure youll be picking delicious fruit year after year, we advise you keep your trees in their pots, and place in a sunny, sheltered position. Protect from frost during the winter time either by bringing indoors into a conservatory, or by covering with a plant cosy.
What Is Supplied
Item 680091 supplied as:
Supplied as 1.2m (4ft) tall, fully mature trees in 6.5 litre pots.
Plant Care Information
- For best results, bring indoors to cool area for winter.
- Feed with specialist feed every month in spring and summer growth - they are hungry fellows.
- The sweetly-fragranced flowers appear all year round, especially in late winter, and fruit ripens up to 12 months later - so plants are often in flower and fruiting at the same time.
- Citrus tend not to thrive in centrally heated homes, so from mid-Jun to late September, give plants a treat and transfer them outside to make the most of the available sunshine - but remember they are not frost tolerant so will need bringing under cover if cold nights threaten.
- In summer, water freely - ideally with rainwater, while in winter you can reduce the amount - allowing the surface to partially dry out before watering again. Always allow excess water to drain away.
- Overwatering in winter is a common problem with citrus trees, so try to keep them on the dry side.
- Only minimal pruning is required to reshape or remove dead or damaged shoots.
Fully Grown Plant Dimensions (approx)