The Rudbeckia Little Gold Star is a hardy daisy-like perennial with vibrant golden yellow petals and a giant dark brown, almost black eye. They never fail to provide you with an abundant display of beautiful flowers from midsummer.
Its compact habit makes it a great choice for low borders or patio pots - these eye-catching blooms even make excellent cut flowers for your favourite vase.
For those wanting to encourage wildlife into their garden, the 'Little Gold Star' is great for attracting bees, butterflies and other nectar loving insects.
What Is Supplied
Item 561050 supplied as:
3 x 9cm Pots
Lift and divide congested colonies in autumn or spring.
- Position in a sunny spot with rich, well-drained soil.
- Plant directly into flower beds or containers when all risk of frost has passed - prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 40cm apart to allow them room to grow.
- Do not allow the ground to dry out in the summer and water regularly during the flowering period to help prolong the flowering.
- Deadhead to avoid self-seeding.