A unique new variety with stunning star shaped flowers which bloom in abundance. This compact plant is perfect for pots and borders, its fully hardy too! This bright pink show-stopper makes for a wonderful gift!
The result of a 18 year breeding program, Azalea 'Starstyle Pink' is a unique new variety with masses of distinct star-shaped bright pink flowers, set against long, slim, pointed leaves. This compact and adaptable evergreen is perfect for bringing a splash of colour to pots, borders, conservatories or even inside the house, blooming profusely in spring and again in autumn. Azalea 'Starstyle Pink' is low maintenance, fully hardy and makes a great gift.
Supplied as an established plant in a 19cm pot, ready to plant.
What Is Supplied
Item 511393 supplied as:
19cm potted plant
Plant Care Information
When watering, try to use rainwater as tap water tends to be too hard and more alkaline.
- Azaleas can tolerate a more open site as long as they are sheltered from cold, drying winds and early morning sunlight.
- Mulch plants and water deeply and regularly during dryer periods from July onwards.
- Your azaleas should be planted slightly higher than they were in their pots into well-draining soil.
- Azaleas need an acidic soil with a pH of around 5.5 in order to thrive - soils with pH higher than 5.5 should be acidified before planting or you can grow these plants in a container with ericaceous compost.
- When watering, try to use rainwater as tap water tends to be too hard and more alkaline.
- Plants benefit from a yearly feed, and our Azalea, Rhododendron and Shrub feed is the ideal formulation.
Fully Grown Plant Dimensions (approx)