Dwarf Petunia (F1) Pink Veined Grow Set
Create a beautiful container display for the patio or garden whilst helping precious pollinators such as butterflies and bees.
Nectar and pollen in flowers are the main food source for pollinators and so with fewer flowers in the landscape there’s less food to go around.
You can help pollinators by placing this floral planter outdoors throughout the summer.
1 sachet of *pelleted seeds, 1 sachet of plant food & 1 bag of compost
18 x 18 x 17.5cm
Sow indoors from February to April or outdoors from May to June. Petunia plants usually flower from June through to September.
1. Open bag of compost and fill planter, keeping a little back to cover the seeds.
2. Water the compost lightly then carefully open the sachet of plant food and scatter evenly
over the surface of the compost.
3. Sow seeds evenly over the compost, three to five seeds will fill this container with
4. Cover with remaining compost, gently firm down and water lightly, compost should be
moist to touch but not waterlogged.
5. Cover with plastic bag to create humidity and place in a warm spot to activate
germination. Germination can take up to 3 weeks.
6. Once seedlings appear, remove plastic bag and place in a sunny position.
7. Continue to water regularly, do not let the compost dry out.
8. Planter can be transferred outdoors when the weather becomes warmer in May,
acclimatise to outdoors by leaving outside during the day for
a couple of days.
9. Await your overflowing display throughout the summer!
If your planter becomes over-crowded thin out into other planters or direct into the garden for a larger flower display.
Place the planter in a sheltered spot to prevent the flowers from being damaged by wind and rain.
Remove faded flowers regularly to promote further flowering.
Always wash hands after handling plant food and compost.
*This set contains special pelleted seeds which makes seeds easier to handle when sowing and speeds up the germination process.
Do not eat ornamental flowers.
Flower growth is dependent on growing conditions.
Photography on the front of pack shows flowers appearance but colour may vary.
All measurements and quantities are
approximate and images are for illustration only